The Irish Chamber of Commerce in Singapore has an active and growing membership of Irish and Singaporean members, who share an interest in building their local network to further develop business ties between Ireland and Singapore.
Annual memberships are available to members who can enjoy the following key benefits:
- Senior level networking
- Increased visibility within the Irish and Singapore business community
- Peer to peer idea sharing and business opportunities
- Access to formal and informal networking opportunities
- Access to Irish networks and issues
- Discounted member rates for Chamber and partner events
- Free monthly newsletter
- Invitation to member only events
- Special membership rates are available to job-seekers, spouses of members, and overseas individuals. For details, see the application form
The Irish Chamber has given me valuable introductions to new corporate
finance clients in 2013/4
Grainne O’Brien, Shad Consulting
In addition to the benefits enjoyed by individual members, Corporate members are provided with the facility to present their business, and to avail of direct business development opportunities. Three categories of Corporate Membership are tailored to suit the needs of SME and Multinational Corporations, by providing appropriate levels of exposure to key decision makers in the business community.
Thanks to the Irish Chamber, EIRE Systems has strengthened its network and formed new business development relationships in Singapore
Jim Connolly, EIRE Systems
Corporate Gold members may nominate two nominees who are entitled to all Individual Membership Benefits. In addition, Corporate Gold members enjoy:
- Company listing on the Chamber website
- Branding on dedicated Chamber presentation slides
- Opportunity to advertise in/ contribute an article to the Chamber newsletter
- Opportunity to sponsor/speak at a First Friday lunch
- Preferred status sponsorship opportunities for headline events
The input and ideas from a senior representative of the Irish Chamber have been very helpful to Fenergo which is targeting Singapore financial institutions for its client on boarding solution
Andy Mantzios, Fenergo Ltd.
Corporate Emerald are entitled to all Gold Corporate Benefits, plus:
- Nomination of five individuals for membership
- Company logo and information on the website with link to company site
- Opportunity to input to monthly newsletter
- Opportunity for sponsorship of special events and monthly meetings
- Access to limited tickets for major events
- Attendance at annual Sponsors Dinner with our Patron, the Irish Ambassador to Singapore
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship support at major events
ESB International has 40 year’s plus experience working in the power sector in Vietnam and Malaysia but we won our first consultancy contract in Singapore through an Irish Chamber introduction showing its value to us
Paraic McGrath, Director, Asia ESB International
An exclusive group of international corporate members have elected to take up Foundation Sponsorship of the Chamber. Foundation Sponsors are funding anchors and key supporters of the Chamber and they play a key role in the development of the Chamber.
In addition to being entitled to all Emerald Corporate Benefits, Foundation Sponsors also have unparalleled opportunity to promote their brand and network with the Chamber’s other key stakeholders through the Chamber’s website, event banners, special events.
To learn more about taking up Foundation Sponsorship, please Lorna today.
Membership of the Irish Chamber of Commerce has helped PM Group to build many strong relationships in the region. The Chamber also supported our application of the Singapore Business Review International Business Awards, where we were delighted to win a prestigious award this year
Pat Ryan, Operations Manager – Singapore PM Group
|Membership Category||Fee S$|